WELCOME TO HARD2RESIST OFFICIAL FORUM SITE! PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER NOW! THANK YOU!
WELCOME TO HARD2RESIST OFFICIAL FORUM SITE! PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER NOW! THANK YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15 Years Of Bother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*H2R|^CHiPS
*H2R|^CHiPS

15 Years Of Bother Empty
PostSubject: 15 Years Of Bother   15 Years Of Bother EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:24 pm

When my mum first moved into our house about fifteen or more so years ago she was with her ex-boyfriend, so it was like a new start for her. I was about 5 (I'm 20 now) but I remember my mother's boyfriend had bought me a teddy, it was huge to me so I called it bigbear. My mother's boyfriend didn't like me that much and often blamed me for things and shouted at me, anyway, one night I left bigbear downstairs and I waited until everyone was asleep to get it as I didn't want to get into trouble. So I went down in the pitch black and got my teddy from the living room, only when I went to go back upstairs I glanced at the television, and whether people may believe this or not I saw three glowing teddies coming out of the TV with black eyes. So I screamed and woke everyone up. (also, at that time near enough, my sisters friend was about 7 and she had a sister same age as me, and she swears she had three evil monkeys tell her to strangle her younger sister, and her mum walked in on her doing that, she only lived up the road from me).

Anyway, I am still living in this house, but over the past fifteen years of being here there have been so many strange occurrences, for example... It was late at night and it was just me and my mum at home, my mum was locking up and I was in the bathroom. I had my radio switched off in my room but just as I was getting a wash before bed my radio turned on and turned itself up full blast. I ran down as fast as I could and my mum just thought I was lying about it and told me to turn my radio off.

My mum is a huge non believer and everything that's happened over the years she's always put down t childish imaginations, but recently she was in bed in her room when she got woke up to somebody slightly poking her in the head, and another time somebody laughing at her in her room, which freaked me out because when she said that about the laughing, it was about a few minutes after I'd been woken up to something shouting my name.

All this may seem far-fetched but that's hardly anything of what has happened as a lot of you probably won't believe it, but my house has been blessed three times by my local priest and it has quietened down an awful lot, but now and then there is a lot of banging in the house. And when I have had a shower, about an hour after normally or sometime after, the shower head will leak a lot of water for absolutely no reason and it has continued in gaps, where it's lasted all night.

An just for a few more examples, there have been times when things have been so bad I have had to ring my dad at awkward times and sleep at his house due to being that scared. There have been women crying, footsteps up and down the stairs, lights flickering on and off, shadows throughout the house, things have been moved, my kitten got locked in the spare room once when no-one uses it.

My sister has had what she says, a man following her around the house for a few hours at one point where she could see an outline of him.

If you want to know anymore just ask me and I'll go into a lot more detail of things that have happened here, but I think we just have a few mischievous ghosts that don't mean harm, although before the blessings I'm not too sure I would have said that
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/daisy.tomodachi?v=wall

15 Years Of Bother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: H2R Library :: Ghost Stories-
Jump to: