WELCOME TO HARD2RESIST OFFICIAL FORUM SITE! PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER NOW! THANK YOU!
WELCOME TO HARD2RESIST OFFICIAL FORUM SITE! PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER NOW! THANK YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creepy Little Gas Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*H2R|^CHiPS
*H2R|^CHiPS

Creepy Little Gas Station  Empty
PostSubject: Creepy Little Gas Station    Creepy Little Gas Station  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Last Wednesday the hubby and I just had to get out of the house for a little while. We went into town, had dinner, picked up a few things at the store, and decided to head home. We needed to top off the car before leaving town, but we forgot. I suggested we stop at the last gas station in town before hitting the highway.

The last gas station on the way out of town is a creepy little Exxon. It's just off somehow. It's well-tended, well-lit, and clean, it's just never seemed quite right for some reason.

So, Brad pulls up to the pump, and I ran inside to use the restroom. Just as I finished drying my hands, someone rattled the doorknob and knocked softly. I opened the door but no one was there. I figured the lady must have darted into the men's room next door in desperation. Who hasn't done that a time or two? I shrugged it off and went back to the car.

As we were pulling out of the parking lot, Brad says "Something weird happened with this car while you were in the bathroom. A guy at the pump behind us watched it happen, too." I asked what had happened, and he told me that while he was pumping gas, the passenger door opened up all the way, then the car lurched a bit as though someone had sat down. Brad was leaning against the car, and assumed I had gotten in the car without him seeing me, until he leaned down and looked inside. The door was open, but the car was empty.

The man at the pump behind our car was staring at the car door, then him and Brad stared at each other for a second, then they both went back to staring at the door. Brad went over and shut the door. The man finished fueling up his vehicle and left in a hurry. It was just after he drove off that I got back to the car. I would have loved to see the door opening and car lurching. Sort of makes me wonder about that knock on the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/daisy.tomodachi?v=wall

Creepy Little Gas Station
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: H2R Library :: Ghost Stories-
Jump to: