WELCOME TO HARD2RESIST OFFICIAL FORUM SITE! PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER NOW! THANK YOU!
WELCOME TO HARD2RESIST OFFICIAL FORUM SITE! PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER NOW! THANK YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She Watches Him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*H2R|^CHiPS
*H2R|^CHiPS

She Watches Him Empty
PostSubject: She Watches Him   She Watches Him EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:21 pm

A few weeks ago my boyfriend mentioned something to me. He said that there was a little old lady that watches him sometimes. She peeks around the corner and darts back. I laughed and told him that doesn't surprise me at all.

I asked him if he would know her if he saw a picture of her. He said yes he would. I showed him all the pictures I have of older ladies in my family. He came to the picture of my great grandma. I laughed so hard because I can envision her doing something like that. I told him the next time that this happens (it's happened at least 3 times so far) to ask her some questions to see if he can get a response. I hope (kind of) that he does.

An update on Emma (for those of you who have read my previous stories), she has seen and talked to my great grandma. Emmali was the first of 3 great great grandchildren born, and the only one to meet her before she passed on.

Emmali was at home one day and she was talking to someone that only she could see. So her mom asked her who she was talking to and Emmali told her that she was talking to Margaret. Amanda was shocked and went to tell her grandma what happened. So when my aunt got there she asked Emmali who she was talking to. Emmali said I'm talking to your mommy and she wants me to tell you something. She loves you and misses you. My aunt was shocked and asked Emmali to look at a picture. My aunt showed Emmali a picture with a group of people in it. She picked out my great grandma from the group. My aunt was stunned and told Emmali that next time she talks to her to tell her that she loves and misses her too.

I miss my great grandma. Especially around Christmas because she was a good Christian lady who loved her family. I hear her favourite Christmas song and I cry. She is dearly missed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/daisy.tomodachi?v=wall

She Watches Him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: H2R Library :: Ghost Stories-
Jump to: