WELCOME TO HARD2RESIST OFFICIAL FORUM SITE! PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER NOW! THANK YOU!
WELCOME TO HARD2RESIST OFFICIAL FORUM SITE! PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER NOW! THANK YOU!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those who seek shall find

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*H2R|TIMBERLEE
*H2R|TIMBERLEE

Those who seek shall find Empty
PostSubject: Those who seek shall find   Those who seek shall find EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 am

]It began some six months ago when I was given access to the internet at work. I've discovered more and more of the world of computers and the internet. In a couple of months I was on track and was a regular in the chat rooms. I spoke with many people, became friends with some and occasionally even had a date or two. What I still like most is the ICQ. I've inherited this from a colleague who left the firm and I moved to her machine. It appeared that I not only inherited the program but also her pen pals. There was this particular boy, as soon as I saw his picture I was attracted to him, there appeared to be something about him that caught me. Unfortunately he was interested in my former colleague, but she having left I introduced myself. I thought he would tell me where to go, but that is not what happened. Be began to correspond.

The entire thing began as a friendship but time and we ourselves began to change this direction. The letters began early morning and the entire day I spent waiting for the symbol in the corner of my screen alerting me to the arrival of incoming mail. I began to be able to tell from his writing what kind of mood he is in. Eventually we had a relationship that I could never have hoped for. During this time I did not have a boyfriend and I was far more interested in the boy on the other end of the monitor than in looking for one. It is interesting how much we've learned about one another, shared everything that happened to us, both the joys and sorrows. Maybe this sounds odd, sometimes I can't understand myself how it happened that I fell in love with the familiar stranger I corresponded with daily. What made it even more exciting was that I knew what he looked like but he could have no idea of my exterior. The truth is that I don't have a great deal of self confidence and I felt that he was far too good looking for my given assets. I have no excuse as he did not press me to send him a picture of myself, saying he will accept me as I am. Beside, he insisted, I couldn't be that homely, and that someone with such a heart can only be attractive.

Once I've asked him where he works and that was an unexpected surprise. Without hesitation he gave me the address, the street the number, even a direct telephone number. I thought it odd but copied it thinking ‘you never know.’ The address laid on my desk for days while I pondered if I should dial the number. I'm not really a coward but for days I could not bring myself to calling him, then one day I picked up the receiver and dialed the number. He answered the line, his voice was so deep it seemed to caress me. My heart was pounding in my throat and I could not utter a word. Finally, I just put the phone down. Then I dialed again, not introducing myself just held the phone, then I typed on the screen, ‘I like your voice’. It took a few minutes before he realized who was on the phone. He seemed happy and we talked for a half hour. I now knew what he looked like and what he sounded like and the two was a pleasant combination. Many other calls followed that first and I've decided that I wanted at least to meet this boy, wanted to see him face to face, to touch him, hug and kiss him. We became so close to each other that the thought of an actual date solidified in both of us. Arranging the time and place was no simple task. While the distance of 180 km does not seem so great, planning a get together was not simple. Finding a mutually convenient date was no easier since I attend classes on week-ends, and when I had an available date he had other plans. This went on long enough that we both grew tired of the possible, maybe, perhaps and decided that come hell or high water WE WILL MEET! We fixed a date and place and both of us waited with excitement. Weeks in advance, like some school girl, I've planned all the things I would say to him. Finally, it ended up that I traveled to see him. The trip took three hours and by the time I arrived I was terribly nervous. I was preoccupied wit the thought of what he would say when he sees me. I should have sent a picture first. Will we have the same kind of understanding face to face as in letters? Will we find something to talk about?

My eyes searched for him at the station but could not see him anywhere. We agreed that I would go up to him since I knew what he looked like. Suddenly, I saw him in a crowd. He was coming toward me smiling. Everything around me seemed to have stopped, I could not see or hear anything else but him as he was coming toward me with a single red rose in his hand. We stood facing each other and I could not say a word, my feet glued to the ground and everything spinning about. He reached for me, I dropped the bag from my hand and we embraced. He held me so tight that it hurt but I said nothing, it was all so wonderful. He whispered in my ear: "Hello sweetheart, I've been waiting for you. I knew it could only be you as soon as I saw you. You are beautiful.” Before I could say anything he pulled me close and kissed me gently. What I felt then would be difficult to describe but an electric shock would be a mild correlation. He handed me the rose, picked up my bag and put it on his shoulder and we started walking hand in hand. We didn't have to talk, there was a silent understanding. We got into a car and went to lunch at a restaurant with great atmosphere. We talked and laughed for hours. The week-end was befitting for a fairy tale and when time came to say good-bye we could barely let each other out of an embrace as my kisses were followed by his kisses. I boarded the train but could not waive. My hand felt so heavy I could not lift it. We did not make any future plans for anything. I sat on the train alone and thoughts were shooting through my brain. What would become of us? Are you sure he found you attractive? Was he disappointed? When I arrived home, I said nothing but went to my room and locked the door.

Suddenly the phone rang, and the voice on the other end was his. He was worried about me, did I get home safely, is everything OK? We talked for another half hour. When I went to work Monday morning I could hardly wait to see his name among my incoming mail – yes, there it was. "When can I see you again, queen of my heart. You've just left and I miss you already.” Needless to say we've spent the next week-end together, the next and the one following that. This was six months ago and we are still together. I feel as though I've found the person I was looking for and I'm happier than I've ever been. Maybe this sounds like a fairy tale, or too good to be true, but he and I are a living example of such a possibility. I can't say how long it will last, but we are both happy ad love each other. I would like to think that it would also work for others. Don't exclude the possibility of such a meeting – try it or else you will not know what you are missing!

Good luck to all of you and if you've not found your partner yet, my message is seek and you shall find. You are the shaper of your own destiny and no one else.
Back to top Go down

Those who seek shall find
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: H2R Entertainment :: Love and Relationship-
Jump to: